CECOS University offers Scholarships / Fee Concession to
deserving students. The details are given below:
- 40% concession in Tuition Fee to sons / daughters of the Full Time Regular employees of the University (only one at one time) .
- 40% Fee concession to the employees of CECOS University and its Constituent Institutions/ Colleges (minimum 3 years service with CECOS) in courses of studies offered under the evening programs (only one course).
- 30% Tuition Fee concession to students securing 1st, 2nd and 3rd position in BISE/BTE/University examinations (on overall result basis).
- 20% Tuition Fee concession to all female students.
- 20% Tuition Fee concession to kinship (brother/sister concession).
- 15% Tuition Fee concession to the Sons/ Daughters of Armed Forces personnel(including retired personnel).
- A student can however avail only one of the above mentioned concessions at a time.
- Fee concession shall not be considered a vested right in any case.
- Fee once paid, may not be refunded, if subsequently the student is found entitled for concession in any category. However, if possible, it can be adjusted with the fee of next/ coming semester/term.