- 20% concession in Tuition Fee to real brothers / sisters of the Full Time Regular (who has completed the probation period) employees of the University (only one at one time), on case to case basis.
- 30% Tuition Fee concession to students securing 1st, 2nd & 3rd position in BISE / BTE / University examinations (on overall result basis).
- 20% Tuition Fee concession to all female students.
- 20% Tuition Fee concession to kinship (brother / sister concession).
- 15 % Tuition Fee concession to the Sons / Daughters of Armed Forces personnel (including retired personnel).
- 15% Fee concession in Tuition Fee for the Graduates of CECOS University, who get admission in any of the MS Programs within 12 months of their graduation.
- 50% concession in Tuition Fee to the employees of CECOS University and its Constituent Institutions / Colleges (who have completed the probation period) in courses of studies offered under the evening/weekend programs (only one course).
- 40% concession in Tuition Fee to sons / daughters of the Full Time Regular (who has completed the probation period) employees of the University (only one at one time).
A student can avail only one of the above mentioned concessions at a time. Fee concession shall not be considered a vested right in any case. Fee once paid may not be refunded if subsequently the student is found entitled for concession in any category. However, if possible, it can be adjusted with the fee of next/ coming semester/term.
Apart from this, Financial support is available is students find themselves in hardship. The University’s merit cum need scholarship is available to all those students who may not be able to support themselves due to any difficulties of life.