You can apply for admission in CECOS University through any of the following processes:
- Online Application:
You can apply online from anywhere, through the online form available at the University website apply.cecos.edu.pk through the following procedure:
- Click on apply now button to submit admission application for the discipline(s) of your choice. Multiple discipline can be applied by selecting different program categories. Under one program category, you can give maximum 3 choices.
- Deposit Rs.1,000/- as admission processing fee through any mode of payment (Online Transfer/IBFT/Easypaisa/Jazzcash) in one of the followings bank accounts being maintained with title of CECOS University of IT and Emerging Sciences and mention the transaction ID in online application:
JS Bank Ltd. (JSBL)
Faysal Bank Ltd. (FBL)
The Bank of Punjab (BoP)
- Mention priorities of your intended disciplines carefully. A candidate who apply for more than one discipline as Option 1, 2 and 3 and is selected for admission in his/her 2nd or 3rd Option and want to wait for 1st Option, he/she will have to get admission in the discipline of his/her 2nd or 3rd Option, otherwise his/her 1st priority will be treated as forfeited.
- No document will be required to be submitted with online application.
- Applications received on or before the closing date will be entertained.
- Names of only eligible candidates will be included in the merit list.
- Appearance in centralized test conducted by ETEA will be compulsory for admission in B.Sc Engineering programs.
- Please give correct information. Incorrect information will result in rejection of online admission application.
2) Paper Application:
The interested candidates can obtain the University Prospectus and Admission form from the Main Campus of the University. The candidates have to follow the instructions given on the admission form and prospectus, fill in the form and submit the same in the Admission Cell by hand before the closing date.
In case of any query you can contact the CECOS admission team on 091-5860291-3 (Ext: 195-196) or 03450023267. The CECOS Admissions Team will be available to guide you to complete all the formalities. You can also download the prospectus from the University website www.cecos.edu.pk/prospectus/