You can apply for admission in CECOS University through any of the following processes:
- Online Application:
You can apply online from anywhere, through the online form available at our website www.pharmacy.cecos.edu.pk through the following procedure:
- Download the fillable pdf form available at the University website.
- Fill the admission form and take the print of the same.
- Deposit Rs.1,000/- admission processing fee through any mode of payment (Online Transfer/ATM Transfer/IBFT/Easypaisa/Jazzcash) in one of the followings bank accounts being maintained with title of CECOS University of IT and Emerging Sciences.
JS Bank Ltd. (JSBL)
Faysal Bank Ltd. (FBL)
The Bank of Punjab (BoP)
- After depositing the fee in any of the above mentioned CECOS bank accounts, take screenshot/snap of the fee deposit proof and attach the print out of the same with admission form.
- Attach photocopies of all the required documents (SSC DMC and Certificate, F.Sc DMC, Character Certificate, CNIC / Form B, Domicile Certificate and three photographs) with the admission form and post them to the Admission Office, CECOS University, Sector F-5, Hayatabad, Peshawar well in time so that the same may reach the Admission office before closing date.
2) Paper Application:
The interested candidates can obtain the University Prospectus and Admission form from the Main Campus of the University. The candidates have to follow the instructions given on the admission form and prospectus, fill in the form and submit the same in the Admission Cell by hand along with required documents before the closing date.
In case of any query you can contact the CECOS admission team on 091-5860291-3 (Ext: 195-196) or 03450023267. The CECOS Admissions Team will be available to guide you to complete all the formalities. You can also download the prospectus from the University website www.cecos.edu.pk/prospectus/